Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi guys I'm Faigh and this is my blog! Yeah "The word of Faigh" not so original but i like it! I'll use my blog to share what I think, my feelings or whatever comes to my mind.
I'm 16 and I live in Bari, a city in the south Italy, it's a beautiful city and the weather is very good.
Here in italy all the boys love soccer but not me! It's too slow and boring, I prefer faster sports like basketball.
I've played this sport for 8 years but 5 months ago I decided to change and started Aikido. It's a Japanese martial art but it isn't as famous as karate or judo, it's completely different, it isn't violent and it's only a defensive art. In fact Aikido means " the way of unifying with life and energy" and it's also a lifestyle, where you try to understand the balance of the nature. It's quite complycated and I don't want to bore you xD
So that's me, what about you?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento